Article 2 (Conditions of Use, etc.)
Users are expected to download and install The Application to their Mobile Device at their own risk. Further, The Application is not guaranteed to be compatible with all mobile devices.
Users will be able to use The Application at the instant it is enabled to start after the user completes the download. Further, The Application will only be able to be downloaded and installed on relevant mobile devices.
Users will have the right to use the currencies and items, etc. in the game within the scope specified by The Application only, but not gain the right to rights such as ownership, intellectual property rights, etc.; users will not be able to exchange these with any monetary goods or valuables outside the game.
Users are prohibited from the performing the following acts.
(1) Acts such as the use, creation, distribution, and sales etc., of external tools that impact the service
(2) Acts that attempt to manipulate or change the service’s parameter data
(3) Acts that fall under cheating etc., in the attempt to gain a profit in the service by using operations that Our Company does not essentially intend
(4) Acts such as disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering, and others that involve analyzing the sources, structure, ideas etc., of The Application
(5) Acts such as copying, sending, transferring, lending, translating, adapting, altering, combining with other software, etc., of The Application
(6) Acts that involve destroying the security device or security code built into The Application
(7) Other acts toward The Application that infringe upon the rights of the provider of The Application
(8) Other acts toward The Application that infringe upon the rights of the provider of The Application
(10) Acts that involve eliminating or changing copyright labels and other rights labels assigned to The Application
(11) Other acts Our Company deems to be inappropriate
Article 3 (Disclaimer)
Our Company shall not be liable for damages whatsoever suffered by users that occurred with the use of the service.
Users shall pay compensation under their own responsibility and at their own expense for any damages caused to third parties due to the use of the service.
Our Company shall not be liable for damages whatsoever incurred by users resulting in the inability to use the service due to defects, errors, failures, etc. that occur with the service.
The service will be what is available by Our Company at that point. Our Company does not guarantee whatsoever, the completeness, accuracy, applicability, usability, safety, reliability, etc., of information provided, information regarding the content and the software.
Our Company shall not be liable for outcomes resulting from any appropriate information or advice it provides to users.
Our Company shall not be responsible for damaged data, etc., that occurred due to some external factor affecting the service.
Article 4 (Service Suspension and Restriction）
Our company reserves the right to immediately suspend the use of the service by a user, either entirely or in part, if it deems the user falls under the any of the following items.
(2) When a wrongful act is identified in relation to payments of usage fees
(3) When payment is suspended or treated as invalid by the settlement company
(4) When bankruptcy or a petition to commence civil rehabilitation proceedings was filed , or the user personally filed such a motion
(5) When use by a third party other than said user is identified
(6) Or other situations when the company deems the user may undermine the operations of the company
Article 5 (Service Agreement Termination)
(1) The deletion of the application from the user’s mobile device by the user
(2) The termination of the provision of the service
The company reserves the right to terminate the Service Agreement if the user falls under any of the following.
(1) If the user has, in the past when using the company’s service (including this service but not limited to it), been subject to a suspension of use or cancellation of the Service Agreement in relation to said service
(2) If there has been no actual usage of the services for a duration set separately by the company
(3) If the user was subject to a suspension of use based on the preceding article and did not attest to the company’s error in judgment within a year of the day of suspension
(4) If the user was subject to a suspension of use based on the preceding article and did not afterwards, despite receiving a notification with a set period by the company, eliminate the cause within the period
(5) If the user dies (The company does not assume the duty to investigate the death of users)
(6) If the company deems the provision of the service to the user to be inappropriate or impossible
Regardless of the preceding clause, the company reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service Agreement with a user without advance notice if the user falls under any of the items in the previous article and the company deems the user may undermine the execution of operations by the company.
The company will bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages to the user resulting from the termination of the agreement based on this article except in cases of deliberate or gross negligence on the part of the company.
Article 6 (Service Changes, Termination, and Discontinuation）
he company reserves the right to change the content of the service, either entirely or in part, without advance notice to the user.
The company reserves the right to terminate the provision of the service, either entirely or in part, at its own discretion. In this instance, except in case of urgent necessity, the company will make an announcement or give notice in advance to users accordingly through a method it deems appropriate.
The company reserves the right to, temporarily or long-term, discontinue the provision of the service without an announcement in advance or notice to users if any one of the following events occurs. In this instance, except in case of urgent necessity, the company will make an announcement or give notice in advance to users accordingly through a method it deems appropriate.
（1）When conducting maintenance or repairs, periodically or urgently, on hardware, software, communications equipment installations, and all other assets used in the provision of the service
(2) An interruption of communication lines such as the Internet connection and the mobile telephone network
(3) Force majeure such as natural disasters
(4) Fires, electrical outages, and other accidents
(5) Wars, conflicts, riots, uprisings, and labor disputes
(6) And other events the company deems require discontinuation of provision of the service
The company will bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages to the user resulting from the changes, termination, or discontinuation of the services based on this article.
Article 7 (Application of Laws and Jurisdiction)
Revised on October 15, 2014
Drafted on November 20, 2013